I am a globetrotter and never restrict from exploring the splendid destinations of the world. As a kid, it was my dream to explore the different countries to cherish their culture and advanced architectures. Till now, I have traveled to Bali, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Dubai, and a few other places. All the tours have been exceptional due to the great locations and over the board hospitality. I have taken assistance from various companies to book a tour, which has offered me with diversified experiences. Recently, I have chosen a tour package from OkToBoard, which has tickled my past experiences to a great extent.Choosing the Package from OkToBoard
When I decided to visit the heavenly Bali and magnificent Singapore, I thought to stop by a different vendor. One of my friends suggested OkToBoard, based on his positive experience. When I approached them, the customizable Singapore-Bali trip allured me to take up their deal. They not only delighted me with the most extravagant locations but also took care of my budget. Apart from the travel insurance, GST, and foods, I didn’t pay a single penny during the entire tour. They organized my journey for 6 nights and 7 days, which allowed me to feel the luxury of destinations while filled the leisure time with sightseeing and activities. This ensured I enjoyed my tour to the fullest
tinerary of 6N/7D Singapore Bali Package at a Glance
• Day 1- Arrived at Bali airport. Cleared the formalities of the customs and immigration. Checked-in at the hotel and enjoyed the night.
• Day 2- completed the breakfast at hotel then started the journey to Kintamani, Mount Batur. This is a semi-active volcano, which stands on the Batur Lake. The next stop was at Goa Gajah, followed by Ubud. The former is the famous elephant cave while the latter is the uplands of the Island. It is famous for the rich culture and crafts. It is one of the most renowned landscapes of the area. I also shopped from the local stores and art gallery. The dinner was held at an Indian restaurant followed by a relaxed night.
• Day 3- It was a complete leisure day when I explored the entire area and the shops on my own. I also strolled on the beaches and enjoyed the sunset. Even the night-time parties and dances on the beach were overwhelming, which gave me the memories of my lifetime.
• Day 4- After breakfast at the hotel, I headed to explore Tanjung Benoa and the various kinds of water sports like the banana ride, Jet Ski, Snorkeling, Flying Fish, Glass Bottom Boat, parasailing, Rolling Donut, Scuba Diving, and others. Post the adventurous experience, I was taken to Benoa harbor, to board a lavish vessel. It took me to the dinner cruise program that was jammed with fabulous food, splendid performances, Batak singers, and cool breeze. I also enjoyed sitting back in the bridge deck while engulfing the cool air and soothing background music. When I was starting to feel the cruise has nothing more to offer, a cabaret show started followed by DJ music. It mesmerized every person on the vessel until the end of the cruise, which made the experience more enjoyable. The overnight stay was also memorable at the lavish hotel.
• Day 6- Had the breakfast at the hotel then boarded the flight to Singapore, the City of Lion. I enjoyed the half day city tour to the Merlion Statue, Universal Studios, and Gardens by the Bay, China Town, Chocolate Shop, Jeweler Factory, and other prominent places. I chose to shop that evening rather than relaxing on the hotel. I also walked on the exotic beaches while accumulating memories on the land of Feng Shui.
• Day 7- After completing the breakfast, it was time for me to bid adieu to the splendid country, with the hope of returning back again.
My Favorite Stops
Though this was my first tour to Bali and Singapore, I never felt to be on a foreign land due to the well-managed tour. I will never forget the splurge of adrenaline I experienced while enjoying the water rides at Tanjung Benoa. The sightseeing at the semi-active volcano was also mesmerizing. It not only revised my perception towards the most panoramic destination but also filled my senses with satisfaction.
Along with it, the Singapore sightseeing was worth reminiscence. Universal Studios can be enjoyed by people from all age groups while the cruise was the most attractive activity of the tour.
Was There any Scope for Improvement?
To be precise, I couldn’t have asked for more from the tour package. Rather, they surprised me with the permits to all the destinations and 1 bottle of packaged drinking water each. I also enjoyed a complimentary half-day Singapore city tour and a sumptuous breakfast every day. These were enough for me to enjoy a tour to the fullest.
The Best Decision of the Tour Planning
Bali and Singapore have been the finest destinations I have ever visited. However, the experience was revamped due to the hospitality and services I received from the representatives of OkToBoard. They have ensured I got the maximum service in exchange for a reasonable charge. In fact, they took acute care of my needs and have provided with the most appropriate amenities to fulfill the same. The charges were transparent from the beginning, which has made the tour more enjoyable for me. I could shop more lavishly as the miscellaneous expenses were depleted due to the pre-bookings arranged by them. I was also aware of the hotels they booked for me which helped me know the rooms and ambiance before my arrival. Since I am a passionate traveler and look forward to commencing foreign tours every now and then, I may visit Bali and Singapore soon with OkToBoard. In fact, I will make sure to make the reservation even if I am traveling to a different country.