Are you seeking a destination that not only ensures romantic nights but also adventurous mornings? You have come to the right space as we will discuss the best itinerary of a 5-day Dubai adventure tour package that will elevate your adrenaline excretion without demanding a huge chunk of your savings account.
Dubai is synonymous with shoppers’ paradise, which never refrains from offering you with the most alluring merchandises and top-notch brands. However, if you think Dubai is all about the posh brands in the world, this article will revamp your perception. Dubai is the perfect depiction of man-made excellence that includes charismatic beaches and magnificent sky-rises. However, there are traditional portions of Dubai that still hold the essence of the ancient culture and never overlap with the magnificence of the modern architecture and panoramic views. Dubai is also the perfect destination after your marriage to spend cozy time. Check the best Dubai honeymoon tour packages available to make the tour as memorable as the destination.
5-Day Itinerary of Dubai
Since Dubai is overflowing with countless activities and places, it is impossible to cover all in a 5-day tour. Therefore, it is important that your shortlist the most exciting places to visit and things-to-do to avoid confusions and ambiguity. This will save a huge amount of capital while ensuring you a hassle-free tour. Let us look at the most alluring things to complete in a 5-day Dubai tour:
• Day 1: Start the tour with the roller coasters- The Ferrari world amusement park is the heaven on Earth for the automobile enthusiasts as it has the collection of some of the fastest and stylish cars existing in the world. Proceed to the G-force ride, which is the fastest roller coaster ride in the world. Also, witness the charismatic sceneries of the entire city in a half-day Abu Dhabi city tour.
• Day 2: It’s time for some sand dunes- Snow Park in Dubai is worth the visit with its 3,000 square meter area and unmatched scopes to have fun. Witness the beauty of a breathtaking flower garden, named as miracle garden. After that, you may head for the most exciting part of the tour, desert safari, which not only includes dune bashing but also belly dance performance with a BBQ dinner.
• Day 3: Burj Khalifa– The name is enough to make the eyes wide in excitement. The bird’s-eye view from the 124th floor makes you feel that the world is beneath you. Take a tour of the Jumeirah beach and the souks.
• Day 4: Delve into the underwater life- Checkout Atlantis, the Palm, located in the Palm Jumeirah Island that overlooks the Arabian Gulf. Also, experience the Aqua venture waterpark, allowing you to witness the state-of-art waterscape. You can enjoy your time with marine life from the glass chambers of the aquarium.
• Day 5: Conclude the Journey in Luxury- Now you have experienced nearly all the attractions of the most popular Emirates, it’s time for some shopping and witnessing a vast shopping mall with the best brands from the world. Visit the Dubai Mall and the musical fountain which will give you jitters. The short light and sound show is the best attraction for many and has the potential to take over the other fountain shows.
Meticulous Selection Leads to a Fruitful Outcome
Whether you are looking for a Dubai family tour package or a honeymoon tour package, nothing can beat the perks of selecting the best tour company. This will save your money and keep you away from the hassle of paperwork and legal formalities needed to enter another country. Also, consider the aforementioned itinerary, to make your tour worth reminiscence.