The honeymoon is the most awaited trip of everyone’s life as it rings the bell to a new life and allows you to enjoy a destination differently. Are you looking forward to making your honeymoon the best trip of your life? Have you selected the destination yet? If you are confused with the countless options offered by the internet and want to try every destination for your honeymoon, it is better to stop searching, which fuels your confusion further. Singapore and Malaysia are the most romantic destinations you will come across as these are not only jammed with beaches but also allow you to enjoy several adventurous activities and witness a cruise, which is the dream of every human. You will come across various Malaysia and Singapore tour packages that cover the entire island and give you memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Commencing the Trip in 9 Days
Whether you are going for a family trip or honeymoon, time is a huge constraint. Therefore, you must design the trip strategically so you can cover all the destinations without rushing every morning. It is essential to give your body and senses the deserved relaxation as trips are meant for spending quality time with your near and dear ones. If you are not sure of the trip planning, you can leave the worry to a competent tour company that will design the best Singapore Malaysia honeymoon tour package from Delhi. In this way, your romantic holiday mood will be satiated while taking care of your budget. Through this article, we will check the best possible itinerary for 9 days, covering Singapore and Malaysia.
Splitting 9 Days between Malaysia and Singapore
Now that you have decided on the destination for your honeymoon and know the total number of days you have to explore the island, it is important to plan the itinerary well before you step on the destination. Not only will this save from harassment but will also prepare you for the upcoming events. The itinerary can be designed in the following manner:
• Day 1- Arrive at Singapore and check-in to the hotel and relax till lunch. In the evening, you will proceed to the city tour that includes a visit to the Parliament House, Sun-Tec city, Raffle city, and others.
• Day 2- After breakfast go shopping and accomplish some leisure activities. When the night falls, you will go to bam boat rise and stay the night in the hotel.
• Day 3- Singapore is jammed with architectural excellence that depicts the magnificent creations of humans. Explore the places on your own or check the famous stops like Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Zoo, and others.
• Day 4- This day is full of adventurous activities that start with visiting the Jurong bird park. The entire day can be spent after which you can go for a spa or massage.
• Day 5- Check Sentosa Island, Mount Faber, and other landscapes that ensure to fill your camera with unmatched pictures.
• Day 6- It’s time to head for Malaysia through the cruise and enjoy the views while reaching the hotel.
• Day 7- The city tour is an exciting part of the tour as it has PETRONAS tower, Batu Caves, Murugan Temple, and other famous spots.
• Day 8- Genting Highland is the place to be on the island to witness charismatic view of the ocean.
• Day 9- It’s time to head back to your country and enjoy the memories at leisure.
Get the most from your Singapore Malaysia tour package for couples after associating with the finest tour company that not only works on your desires but also considers your budget with utmost importance.