There are a few places on the planet that can be described as a visual paradise. My family describes Dubai as a shopper’s paradise that has not given us the simplest chance to feel monotonous during our 6 days stay. My parents and I love to travel and have visited numerous destinations that have successfully satiated our souls. However, our last trip to Dubai in association with the finest tourism company has filled our memories with the most beautiful experiences. Not only are we looking forward to visiting Dubai again but also to accomplish the upcoming tours with the tourism company.
How I Chose OkToBoard as our Tourism Partner
My mother was inclined towards visiting Dubai after watching the movie Baby. The movie has showcased a few splendid destinations of the most popular Emirate, which has encouraged my mother immensely. She convinced me and my father to visit Dubai without further ado. Like an obedient son, I started hunting for the most luxurious hotels. I came across several options, which were adding to my confusion greatly. However, I decided to opt for a tourism company rather than taking all the hassle on my shoulder. I had shortlisted a few companies, out of which OkToBoard sounded promising.
Experiencing the Hospitality of OkToBoard
When I visited their office, I was awed to check the plethora of options offered by them in exchange for INR 52,100 per head, which includes INR 24,600 and INR 27,500 as airfare and land package respectively. Not only they ensured to cover all the notable locations but also gave me a list of inclusions and exclusions. The transparent procedure of transaction won my heart. My speculation about them was proved right when I was about to receive the visa. They never forced me to take an option; rather, they offered me the most cost-effective visa that allowed us to stay in the country for 14 days, which was more than sufficient for our 5 nights and 6 days tour.
Itinerary of 5N/6D Dubai Package at a Glance
• Day-1: As promised, an executive from OkToBoard was waiting for our arrival at the airport. He took us to an extravagant hotel, which took our breath away. Not only it reflected the luxury of the place but also overwhelmed us with the unmatched hospitality. We strolled by the beach and clicked some snaps to initiate the most soul-warming journey of our lives.
• Day-2: We started the day with an opulent variety of foods at the breakfast hall and headed for the half-day city tour. We traveled through the Bur Dubai Creek, which offered us the most significant scopes to click pictures. We also stopped by the Gold Souk and spice market for 45 minutes. My mother shopped to her heart’s content before we could move towards the Burj Al Arab. This is indeed the wealthiest hotel in the world that overlooks Jumeirah beach. We also visited the only mosque that allows non-Muslim entities to enter. Along with it, we cherished the Atlantis the Palm Hotel and Palm Island photo stop. Later, we headed to the Desert Safari in the comfortable seat-in-coach. This is the most serene place we have ever visited, with sand dunes enveloping us. We also experienced dune bashing till the Sun called it a day. We returned to the site and purchased a few mementos before enjoying the Arabian BBQ dinner by the bonfire. Though we were reluctant to return to the hotel, the darkening night compelled us to return with the hope to relax.
• Day-3: The tour was arranged in a thoughtful way so that not only we get to visit all the places but also engulfed the extreme luxury of the place. After the breakfast, we enjoyed the day by shopping and strolling. In the evening, they took us to the exotic Dhow cruise that covers the complete Dubai creek. It allowed us to feel the perfect amalgamation of the traditional and modern feel of the place. They offered a comprehensive entertainment to us by enlightening the cruise with live performances and music along with the lip-smacking food items. Once we returned to the harbor, we were dropped at our hotel.
• Day-4: After the breakfast, we were taken to the most exciting day of the tour to Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World. We witnessed the culture and heritage of the country which didn’t cease to amaze us with the modern architectural excellence. Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi museum, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and other structures have elevated our zeal to the fullest. Ferrari World was enough for me and my father to stay in Dubai forever with Formula Rosa, Scuderia Challenge, Fiorano GT Challenge, V12 Fume Ride, and the other rides. The list of the thrilling rides is endless. After the experience of a lifetime, we returned to our hotel.
• Day-5: We went to Burj Khalifa after having a satiating breakfast. The tallest skyscraper in the world offered us amazement. Not only we witnessed the desert, ocean, and the beautiful sceneries of the city but also enjoyed the splendid architectural elegance. In fact, we also reached the 124th floor in a blink, which depicted the top-notch technology of the city. Later, we went to Underwater Zoo and Dubai Aquarium to enjoy the marine life up close.
• Day-6: We concluded our spectacular trip with a breakfast, after which we were transported back to the airport. Our senses were overflowing with emotions and memories that promised to stay with us forever.
The Finest Trip of My Family
Can I call this the best trip of my family? Yes, my parents also agree with the same. The simple transaction procedures, over the board hospitality, luxurious hotel, seamless transportation option, and a wide variety of cuisines have won our heart. With INR 30,000 per head booking amount, our seats were booked for an enthralling journey. The courteous members of the tourism company have ensured we receive the promised amenities and resources without any exception. The English speaking guide made sure we understand the cultural importance of the place apart from cherishing the location with our eyes. We are planning to arrange another trip with OkToBoard soon before the charm of the Dubai tour wears off.
Get Customized Dubai Tour Packages