It’s your fantasy, your dream and you’ve been seeing this for years in your imagination. Yup! We are talking about your dream honeymoon destination which might have had planned even before years of your marriage. But did you really made it good? Is it really a good place to brew romance? Let’s think about it again. The honeymoon is once in a lifetime affair.
Once you boarded, it’s done…then it won’t come again. Planning your honeymoon might have slipped through the cracks but don’t worry we have for these top picked and well-researched honeymoon destinations which you might consider for your dream honeymoon destination.
A perfect and pocket-friendly romantic hiatus for honeymooners has everything for the couples and to ensure their honeymoon period never does end. There are endless things to enjoy starting from the Clement shores to splendid Portuguese architecture, eclectic nightlife to fiery glasses of feni and some delectable spice-laden vindaloo. Your Goa honeymoon packages must include some fascinating activities.
Other things to do in Goa include-
- Soak in the amazing views of sunset right from the Fort Chapora by holding your beloved
- Pull some beers, and walk in hand on the white sand or bask around in a shack
- Visit some of the finest clubs and enjoy dance nights in Mambo’s or Tito’s, Dance
- Relax and enjoy massaging to get rid of the wedding festivity tiring activities
Best time to visit: Though Goa can be visited anytime October to January is the best season. Or visit during monsoons from June to September when you get best offers on hotel deals.
Popularly called as God’s own country, Kerala has to offer some mesmerizing, tranquil and immensely beautiful places to enjoy. You have many reasons to go for Kerala honeymoon packages. The backwater rides, houseboat experience, spa, spices, nature walk are some of the common things you won’t find anywhere else.
Activites to do in Kerala
- Cradled in the lap of nature
- Indulge in lush spa session
- Enjoy a houseboat ride staying in Kumarakom or Alleppey. Sip a Sha Magne as you glide past the palm-fringed backwater
- Take a bike or car on rent and drive through the mountains in Wayanad
Best time to visit Kerala: Summer season from March to May. Monsoon season between June and August, the best time to enjoy Ayurveda Treatments. Wet and cold climate in monsoon is the best weather for Ayurveda treatments and rejuvenation programs.
Darjeeling honeymoon packages boast the most breathtaking views of the sunrise over the horizon of tiger hills. You also get to enjoy a toy grain ride since it’s the most archetypical hill station of India and a perfect honeymoon destination for honeymooners to experience the magical treats.
- Best time to visit: September to April
- Best Experience: Tea gardens, Trekking, Mountains, Tea Gardens, Toy Train, View of Khangchendzonga.
One of the hottest honeymoon locations in India, Shimla is best known for its captivating whether which is ideally beautifully for couples. Shimla honeymoon packages endow you with the mesmerizing range of romantic experiences. Just Kindle up the romance in marriage with the invigorating experience of the scandal point. So you have all the reasons to be there.
- Best experiences: Snow, Ice Skating, Mountains, Hills, Trekking, Shopping, Temples
- Best time to visit: All Year Around
Apart from this, there are various other destinations you can explore on your honeymoon trip. So let’s choose your preferred destination and get ready to have the best time ever…