Singapore is the most desired destination if you are seeking a romantic yet adventurous honeymoon getaway. It offers an ambiance that is the perfect harmony of peace and fun that can be cherished by both of you at an affordable price. The tour from India can be completed within 7 days without being heavy on the pocket and keeping the itinerary clean and relaxing.
Singapore: The Place to Be In
Nature is at its best in Singapore with an addition of human-made nature to it. Let’s have an idea of the cost and the itinerary of your Singapore trip:
• Enter the Lion City, which has amazing experiences in store for you. Go for the night safari that will help you explore more than 2,500 animals from 130 species along with the Thumbuakar tribal show. Stay in the hotel overnight to wake up refreshed for the following day.
• Take a half day city tour that will cover the bustling metropolis. It will include a tour to the Gardens by the Bay that has been listed in the Top 10 indoor gardens of the world, the Merlion Statue which is the hallmark of the place, China Town to satiate the foodie’s soul, chocolate shop, and stop by the jeweler factory. Hop into the Sentosa Island, which has the collection of man-made beaches and numerous other fun-filled activities like cable car ride, dolphin show, Luge & sky ride, Butterfly Park, underwater world, and other exciting activities. Conclude the day with a relaxed night stay at your luxurious hotel.
• Fuel your soul with a lip-smacking breakfast and initiate the journey with Universal Studios. Travel in a roller coaster ride and experience the wondrous world of movies under a single roof.
• The next morning will start in Singapore but will stretch to Kuala Lumpur, where you can either go for a relaxed walk or take rest.
• Check the National Monument, National Mosque, Twin Tower, and King’s Palace.
• The next day will start with the Sunway Lagoon trip that is a magnificent theme park, filled with splendid activities.
• The next day signals you to depart to India, with a happy face and satiated soul, which can be cherished through memories throughout your life.
The entire trip will cost you Rs. 73,484 per couple, which doesn’t include the visa charges. Get in touch with our representative to book your space immediately and avoid the last minute rush.
More information about Singapore honeymoon tour packages