Getaway is synonymous with relaxation you seek to escape the busy professional chores. However, the challenge is to select a destination and design a relevant itinerary to make it a relaxing journey at an affordable rate. Do you feel that planning for the same is difficult for you? Have you searched the internet and ended up confused by the endless options of the best tourist attractions? It’s time to tighten your seat belts and get ready for the journey as we, at OkToBoard, will help you find the appropriate solution. We have various types of Malaysia Singapore tour packages that ensure you enjoy the best trip of your life.
10 Up and Coming Tourist Attractions in Singapore and Malaysia
If you think Singapore is famous for the architectural excellence, you will be awed to find that the destination is filled with the charismatic landscapes and panoramic scenic beauty. However, if you decide to visit the up and coming places with the Bali Malaysia tour package, we will give you the opportunity to explore the most exciting locations. Let us check the latest attractions in Singapore and Malaysia so you can enjoy the trip to the fullest:
AJ Hackett Sentosa
– It is the newest destination in Singapore that will definitely become your favorite stop. It will have the first-ever 50-meter tall bungee tower that will overflow your adrenaline production. Apart from the exciting activities, it will also have lip-smacking food items in the several food joints. It will also have vertical skywalk, giant swing, and a sky bridge.
– If you prefer a serene destination, Parkview museum is about to make it to your list of favorite destinations. It is about to open in the Gotham City with a 7-meter tall ceiling, which will give it a scope to install magnificent structures.
Our Tampines Hub
– It is the first ever lifestyle and community hub in Singapore. The mega hawker center, childcare center, sports hall, gymnasium, regional library, rooftop swimming pools, a stadium with 5000 seats, and bowling center are to look out for.
– It is a magnificent collaboration between Malaysia and Singapore. It is a splendid architecture that incorporates commercial, residential, and lifestyle activities with 1 tower for office, 1 tower for retail, and 2 towers for residence. It has a green Heart that is the vertical garden and 13-meter waterfalls.
– This garden is another treat to you if you love nature. It is being built at the Singapore botanical gardens and is spread across the 1-hectare land. It has various kinds of plants with different functionalities.
– This phenomenal fast-food chain was absent from Singapore for 14 years, which will re-open soon. Curly fries, Cooney dogs, and chilled root beer are the signature dishes of the outlet, which is ready to present to you an exciting experience.
Dover Street Market
– It is a top-notch retail store that houses some of the best brands in the world like Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Alexander Wang, and others. Get your hands on the genuine luxury products to flaunt your style statement back in the country.
Changi Airport Terminal IV
– Get ready to witness the magnificent part of the airport. It is not only posh but also has the latest technologies. Apart from face recognition, it will have self-bag tagging, automated baggage drop, self-service check-in, and a sumptuous duty-free area.
– This is an unexplored island in Johor that has magnificent beaches, exciting outdoor activities, and other attractions. You can also visit the nearby islands in a ferry like Rava Island, Sibu Island, Besar Island, and Tioman Island, the storehouse of the coral reef. It also offers you a splendid opportunity for diving.
– It is a splendid city with palaces, mosques, temples, and historical trails. It also has the Royal Gallery, Masjid India Klang, Istana Alam Shah, Park Klang, and other sites that will fill you with the rich culture of the destination. This is an unexplored spot that is surprisingly rich with culture and is educated. You must visit this place to experience the amalgamation of culture and education.
Explore the Bali Malaysia Tour Package with Us
You plan and invest in the foreign trips to gain wonderful memories. Hassle encountered during a getaway is excruciating. Why take the pain of designing your travel itinerary when our representatives can soothe your experience? Provide us your requirements and desires to help us design an appropriate itinerary filled with up-and-coming destinations in Malaysia and Singapore. Our representatives find the most cost-effective solution for you that not only allow you to explore the most attractive locations in the country but also make the trip worth remembrance. Do you seek anything else from a tour company? Join hands with our company to experience the unexplored land of wonders and fill you with beautiful memories.